Monday 30 September 2013

To Do List


A “To Do” list of skills and processes I want to learn or improve upon in the coming year:


What skills and processes do you want to try? 

-I'd like to try screen printing using several colours, which means having to layer colours.
-I'd like to make use of the block printing facilities.
-I want to explore styles of traditional printing and the limits they hold.

What would you like to improve upon? 

-Improve my software skills.
-Improve my knowledge of designers.
-Increase my knowledge of the Graphic Design industry, and be more aware of what is going on around me (blogs, magazines).

What interests you as a graphic designer that you want to learn?

-Im interested in the process of traditional designing methods
-I'd like to see the process of what a top designer would go through, to see what inspires and what helps create a finished prodcut/ design.


No comments:

Post a Comment